Blahs , maybe love is ain't my type.
Well , we broke up after 6 days -____- , i thought we could last, hahs.
Well , what matters is brothers is still more important , no matter what happen. Those are the ones that stood by me , seeing them so happy in love , i also kinda jealous of them , cause they found their happiness , while i'm like -____-.
Cigg get me through my days , my tough time.
Even thought me and her are not longer together but Japheth Koo is still alive.
18 april the day that i will never forget , thanks .
Everyone so happy with their other half , while i'm down here lost , dont know what to do. I wanted u back , but if you have no feelings , no choice forcing.
I only knew that i smoke way too lot today , around 10 sticks.
I'm not a good guy and a good lover , maybe that's the reason why u left.
Bye , SBH 3
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment