Yawns :D
Been studying hard this few days for my entry exam, the feeling is tired and supber tired. Doing nothing much this few days. Been hanging out with weiquan , talk cock sing song. Hah! Everybody around me seem so happy with thier couple , envy them. Hais. Bird jiayou okay?! You can the. Shi San Zhi You Ma Ma Hao , bird play this fucking song and made me cry.__. Actutally i kinda miss my mum and my dad , even though i dont even talk about them infront of everyone. This few days i'm in a bad bad mood man, maybe moodswing? No la , actually i just cant get over something and chill. When i needed someone i text you , but you didnt reply or just reply me 30 mins later? Well , let me think i been drinking for 1 month plus straight already :D Let's hope i wont die of liver failure at such a age. HAHA!
I'm Angry Cause I Care For You , You Understand?
What Those Guys Did Is Just Too Over Board.
Twy , Can Feel How I Feel , Do You What Am I Thinking About?
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment