Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm going a little bit crazy. I'm all tired and worn out from eleven hours of study. I don't have the slightest idea of what to type to fill this space so I'm just typing whatever is on my little mind. I'm going to bed after I finish this and after I finish watching my favorite tvvv show which is in 15mins time! (y)

Let me tell you about ystd since my brain is half alive.
Moh's house with Xin then woke Kjx up, then we went to kfc for lunch / study session which = fails because 2 idiots gave up halfway. After that they gave stupid reason like " Go to my playground " / " Change place to study ley~ " Ownage. (y) Cash Studio next for 3 hours of singing, then we all went home at 9+!

I shall end here if not Kjx will kill me !!!
And my show just ended !
Just nice ~
Goodbye readers and goodnight sleep tight ! :B

No comments: