I just wanna update this dead space of mine , i just realise that i didnt update this blog for few months already. Been meeting my darling for this few days, but stuff happend between me and her. Seem like she got lots of surpporter uh? ALOT of my friend say me , say that it's my attitude that caused me and her to quarrel. Well , i know it's me all along , which guy is not afraid to lose someone that's important to them? I rather be wrong than lose you.
I still remember the first time i talk to you at t1 , when i asked you whether do you know xinping. And i talk to you at msn on the following night. And we started to text each other , you wold give me a new name everyday when we text. I still remember how you would sayang me, geez that sound so cheesy but it's true. Everytime you would mess up my hair or kp to me like a little kid. You're so adorable my dear. If you ever happen to find my blog , i wanna say , thank you for being there everytime and letting me know how to think and control my temper (:
Koi after school is cool uh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment