Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Send someone to love, i need to rest in arms in pouring rain.

Hello, this few days was totally shit for me. All i ever wanted was to find someone i love and settle down. Yet there come those dramas or crap. Seriously fml ttm! Fine, i wont love or like anyone anymore. Shall go back to my drinking days at boat quay.

I'm leaving, hope hgya and ljs wil be fine with each other. So what i'm envy or jealous. It's not gonna change a damn thing. Sometimes i wish i could just vanish into thin air. Or can someone just kill me? Never thought i'll fall so hard this time round. I always thought you're the someone special but it seem like i'm wrong. I'm such a fool again.

It's enough already, i had enough! I give up! Argh.
I'm screaming inside yet no one hear it.

No comments: